Premium Cotton Beeswax Wrap (Life of Leisure)
WASHABLE . REUSABLE . COMPOSTABLE
This listing is for ONE premium cotton beeswax wrap.
Beeswax wrap is an eco-friendly alternative to cling wrap. Minimakers artisanal wraps are handcrafted in Singapore using 100% cotton, jojoba oil, tree resin, and beeswax in small batch to ensure quality.
Beeswax and tree resin has antibacterial properties. It provides a protective and breathable layer that keeps food from getting wet or wilted while locking in moisture, flavour and freshness.
Small (8" x 8") - suitable for a small cheese block, half an avocado, small bowl.
Medium (10" x 10") - suitable for half a melon, snacks, noodle bowl.
Large (12" x 12") - suitable for sandwiches, salad bowl, herbs & vegetables.
Extra Large (18" x 18") - suitable for a loaf of bread, large vegetables
- Do not use for raw meat, soup or food with much sauce (e.g. pasta)
- Avoid contact with heat and hot food
- Do not use in microwave, oven and dishwasher
- Hand wash with cold water and mild detergent; do not scrub or soak
- Replace once a year, or when aware of fabric color change or mold